We specialize in making wigs for cancer patients out of their own hair, or from the hair of a loved one.
- We would prefer hair that has never been coloured. If it has been coloured, please note that it will change colour over time and washing
- Hair should have less than 5% of white hair, unless you want to have grey in it
- We require a minimum of 8 ounces of hair for each wig. The average head of hair is about 3-4 ounces. If necessary, we will add hair from our hair donation program and match it to yours as closely as possible
- Perhaps you have friends or family that can donate their hair to be added to yours, or we will add hair from our hair donation program, as long as the colour matches well
There is no charge for using our donated hair.
If we cannot do a colour match, and you don’t have anyone to donate their hair, we will have our factory add it and match it as closely as possible.
- For a 10 inch wig (chin length) we require 14 inches of hair
- For a 14 inch wig (mid neck, not to shoulder) we require 18 inches of hair
- For a 16 inch wig (shoulder length) we require 20 inches of hair.
The cost to make a wig with all of the hair provided is $2400.00 USD.
This price includes the following:
- One synthetic wig of your choice to wear while yours is being made
- A wig care kit with shampoo, conditioner, a brush and a wig stand for the synthetic wig
- Your choice of custom cap A or B for your custom human hair system
- Styled by our master stylist
- Instructions on caring for your system
Your new custom system will take approximately 12 weeks to complete, but it will last you a very long time - approximately 3-5 years or more.
Once your hair grows back you may choose to keep it, or pay it forward to someone in need.